A theoretical overview of the relationship between the resource curse and genuine savings as an indicator for “weak” sustainability
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Natural Resources Forum © 2012 United Nations
Natural Resources Forum
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 145–159, August 2012
How to Cite
Boos, A. and Holm-Müller, K. (2012), A theoretical overview of the relationship between the resource curse and genuine savings as an indicator for “weak” sustainability. Natural Resources Forum, 36: 145–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-8947.2012.01456.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!