Land rights in Darfur: Institutional flexibility, policy and adaptation to environmental change
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Natural Resources Forum © 2012 United Nations
Natural Resources Forum
Special Section: Sustainable Development Scenarios
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 274–284, November 2012
How to Cite
Unruh, J. and Abdul-Jalil, M. A. (2012), Land rights in Darfur: Institutional flexibility, policy and adaptation to environmental change. Natural Resources Forum, 36: 274–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-8947.2012.01461.x
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!