*This is the seventh in a special series of Review Articles commissioned by the Agricultural Economics Society. For details see advertisement at rear of this Journal—Editor.
AGRICULTURAL CO-OPERATIVE THEORY: A REVIEW*
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2008
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 1–44, January 1983
How to Cite
LeVay, C. (1983), AGRICULTURAL CO-OPERATIVE THEORY: A REVIEW. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 34: 1–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.1983.tb00973.x
†Department of Agricultural Economics, The University College of Wales, Penglais, Aberystwyth SY23 3DD.
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!