*Natural Resource Economics Division, Economic Research Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521, United States of America.
RISK-EFFICIENT THRESHOLDS FOR PEST CONTROL DECISIONS
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2008
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 69–75, January 1986
How to Cite
Moffitt, L. J. (1986), RISK-EFFICIENT THRESHOLDS FOR PEST CONTROL DECISIONS. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 37: 69–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.1986.tb00318.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!