*Gary D. Ferrier is an Assistant Professor of Economics at Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas 75275 USA; and Philip K. Porter is an Associate Professor of Economics at the University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida 33620 USA.
THE PRODUCTIVE EFFICIENCY OF US MILK PROCESSING CO-OPERATIVES
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2008
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 161–173, May 1991
How to Cite
Ferrier, G. D. and Porter, P. K. (1991), THE PRODUCTIVE EFFICIENCY OF US MILK PROCESSING CO-OPERATIVES. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 42: 161–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.1991.tb00344.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!