*Richard Dickens and Stephen Woodland are based at the Centre for Economic Performance, London School of Economics; Stephen Machin is based at the Department of Economics, University College London and the Centre for Economic Performance; David Metcalf is based at the Department of Industrial Relations and the Centre for Economic Performance; Jonathan Wadsworth is based at the Centre for Economic Performance and the National Institute for Economic and Social Research; Alan Manning is based at the Centre for Economic Performance and the Industrial Relations Section, Princeton University. This paper was commissioned by the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food, the Welsh Office Agricultural Department, the Department of Agriculture Northern Ireland and the Scottish Office Agricultural Department. The views expressed here represent those of the authors and not necessarily the views of the commissioning departments. The authors would like to thank P. Muriel, T. F. Stainer and J. Wildgoose from the commissioning departments for their comments on an earlier draft and for their help in supplying data. We would also like to thank two anonymous referees for their helpful comments.
THE EFFECT OF MINIMUM WAGES ON UK AGRICULTURE
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2008
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 1–19, January 1995
How to Cite
Dickens, R., Machin, S., Manning, A., Metcalf, D., Wadsworth, J. and Woodland, S. (1995), THE EFFECT OF MINIMUM WAGES ON UK AGRICULTURE. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 46: 1–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.1995.tb00748.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!