Andrew Moxey and Ben White are lecturers in the Department of Agricultural Economics and Food Marketing, The University of Newcastle upon Tyne. Adam Ozanne is a lecturer at the Centre for Agricultural, Food and Resource Economics, School of Economic Studies, University of Manchester. E-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org. An earlier version of this paper was presented at a one-day conference on ‘Designing Agri-Environmental Policy Mechanisms: Theory and Practice’, organised by the Agricultural Economics Society in London, December 2, 1997. The authors are grateful to two anonymous referees for helpful comments on a draft of this paper. Any errors rest with the authors.
Efficient Contract Design for Agri-Environment Policy
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2008
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 187–202, May 1999
How to Cite
Moxey, A., White, B. and Ozanne, A. (1999), Efficient Contract Design for Agri-Environment Policy. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 50: 187–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.1999.tb00807.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!