George Hendrikse is at the Erasmus University Rotterdam, Rotterdam School of Management, Office F3-51, PO Box 1738, 3000 DR Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Cees Veerman is from Tilburg University, President of the Wageningen University and Research Center. The comments by Jos Bijman are gratefully acknowledged. Any remaining errors are ours.
Marketing Co-operatives: An Incomplete Contracting Perspective
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2008
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 53–64, January 2001
How to Cite
Hendrikse, G. W. J. and Veerman, C. P. (2001), Marketing Co-operatives: An Incomplete Contracting Perspective. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 52: 53–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2001.tb00909.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2008
- Manuscript received and accepted October 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!