The authors would like to thank the two anonymous reviewers for their comments. The study has been carried out with the financial support of the Commission of the European Communities Fifth Framework programme, QLK5-CT1999-01295, “Technical efficiency in EU fisheries: implications for monitoring and management through effort controls”.
Value versus Volume in the Catch of the Spanish South-Atlantic Trawl Fishery
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2005
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 325–341, July 2003
How to Cite
Herrero, I. and Pascoe, S. (2003), Value versus Volume in the Catch of the Spanish South-Atlantic Trawl Fishery. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 54: 325–341. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2003.tb00066.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2005
- (Original received September 1999; revision received January 2003, accepted May 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!