This study was undertaken as part of the Commission of the European Communities Fifth Framework Programme Research Project (QLK5-CT1999-005), ‘Measuring Capacity in Fishing Industries using the Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) Approach’, (2001–02).
Factors Affecting Capacity Utilisation in English Channel Fisheries
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2005
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 287–305, July 2005
How to Cite
Tingley, D. and Pascoe, S. (2005), Factors Affecting Capacity Utilisation in English Channel Fisheries. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 56: 287–305. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2005.00005.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!