Thomas L. Vollrath and Mark J. Gehlhar are economists with the Economic Research Service (ERS) of the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) and Charles B. Hallahan is a mathematician with ERS, USDA in Washington, DC. Note, the views expressed here are those of the authors, and may not be attributed to ERS or USDA. E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for correspondence. The authors thank the editor, David Harvey, and two anonymous reviewers for their constructive comments while absolving them from any errors or omissions.
Bilateral Import Protection, Free Trade Agreements, and Other Factors Influencing Trade Flows in Agriculture and Clothing
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Agricultural Economics Society. No claim to original US government works
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 298–317, June 2009
How to Cite
Vollrath, T. L., Gehlhar, M. J. and Hallahan, C. B. (2009), Bilateral Import Protection, Free Trade Agreements, and Other Factors Influencing Trade Flows in Agriculture and Clothing. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 60: 298–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2008.00186.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2009
- (Original submitted December 2007, revision received July 2008, accepted October 2008.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!