Imre Ferto is based in the Institute of Economics, Budaorsi ut 45, Budapest H-1112, Hungary and the Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Corvinus University of Budapest, Hungary. E-mail: email@example.com for correspondence. The author thanks two anonymous reviewers and the editors of the JAE for comments on earlier drafts and also gratefully acknowledges financial support from the Hungarian Scientific Research Fund No. 37868 ‘The International Agricultural Trade: Theory and Practice’.
Labour Market Adjustment and Intra-Industry Trade: The Effects of Association on the Hungarian Food Industry
Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 668–681, September 2009
How to Cite
Ferto, I. (2009), Labour Market Adjustment and Intra-Industry Trade: The Effects of Association on the Hungarian Food Industry. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 60: 668–681. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2009.00201.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
- (Original submitted March 2008, revision received October 2008, accepted February 2009.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!