Glynn T. Tonsor is based in the Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics, Michigan State University. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for correspondence. Ted C. Schroeder is based in the Department of Agricultural Economics, Kansas State University. Joost M. E. Pennings is based in the Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and is the AST Professor of Marketing & Decision Sciences at Wageningen University, The Netherlands. Funding support from the National Beef Industry Development Fund managed by CanFax Research Services is greatly appreciated. We also acknowledge helpful comments from the Editor and two anonymous reviewers. Any errors are the responsibility of the authors.
Factors Impacting Food Safety Risk Perceptions
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 625–644, September 2009
How to Cite
Tonsor, G. T., Schroeder, T. C. and Pennings, J. M. E. (2009), Factors Impacting Food Safety Risk Perceptions. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 60: 625–644. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2009.00209.x
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2009
- (Original submitted October 2008, revision received March 2009, accepted April 2009.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!