Stephen Hynes is a Senior Research Officer in the Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit of the Department of Economics, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland. E-mail: email@example.com for correspondence. Eoghan Garvey was a lecturer in Economics at the Department of Economics, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland. Before the final acceptance of this paper, Eoghan unfortunately passed away after a long illness. As such, this paper is dedicated to his memory. The authors acknowledge the useful comments received from the Editor-in-Chief and the two anonymous referees on previous versions of the paper. This paper was written as part of a Rural Stimulus Funded project financed by The Irish Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food.
Modelling Farmers’ Participation in an Agri-environmental Scheme using Panel Data: An Application to the Rural Environment Protection Scheme in Ireland
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 546–562, September 2009
How to Cite
Hynes, S. and Garvey, E. (2009), Modelling Farmers’ Participation in an Agri-environmental Scheme using Panel Data: An Application to the Rural Environment Protection Scheme in Ireland. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 60: 546–562. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2009.00210.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
- (Original submitted February 2008, revision received May 2009, accepted May 2009.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!