Mark Brady is based at the Department of Economics, AgriFood Economics Centre, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU), Box 730, SE-220 07 Lund, Sweden. E-mail: email@example.com for correspondence. Konrad Kellermann and Christoph Sahrbacher are based at the Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), Halle, Germany. Ladislav Jelinek is based at the Institute of Agricultural Economics and Information, Prague, Czech Republic. This research was performed within the IDEMA project (http://www.agrifood.se/IDEMA) which was supported by the European Community’s Sixth Framework Programme (SSPE-CT-2003-502171). We are most grateful to two anonymous referees and the Editor-in-Chief for valuable comments on previous versions of the manuscript, and Antonello Lobianco for assistance with modelling the Mediterranean regions.
Impacts of Decoupled Agricultural Support on Farm Structure, Biodiversity and Landscape Mosaic: Some EU Results
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 563–585, September 2009
How to Cite
Brady, M., Kellermann, K., Sahrbacher, C. and Jelinek, L. (2009), Impacts of Decoupled Agricultural Support on Farm Structure, Biodiversity and Landscape Mosaic: Some EU Results. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 60: 563–585. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2009.00216.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
- (Original submitted August 2008, revision received February 2009, accepted June 2009.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!