Christopher L. Gilbert is in the Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italy. E-mail: email@example.com. An initial version of this paper was prepared for an FAO Group of Experts meeting on High Food Prices, Rome, 9–10 July 2008. Revised versions of the paper were presented at la Bicocca, Milan, Wye College, the 2009 ICABR Conference, Italy and the University of Nottingham. I am grateful to the editor, Don Mitchell, Simone Pfuderer, members of the FAO Group of Experts, seminar and conference participants and three anonymous referees for comments on earlier versions of the paper.
How to Understand High Food Prices
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 398–425, June 2010
How to Cite
Gilbert, C. L. (2010), How to Understand High Food Prices. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 61: 398–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2010.00248.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- (Original submitted December 2008, revision received January 2010, accepted February 2010.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!