Rim Lassoued is a PhD student in the Department of Bioresource Policy, Business and Economics, University of Saskatchewan, 51 Campus Drive, Saskatoon, Canada S7N 5A8. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Konstantinos Giannakas is Professor and Co-Director, Center for Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, Department of Agricultural Economics, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 217 H.C. Filley Hall, Lincoln, NE 68583-0922, USA. E-mail: email@example.com for correspondence. This article is based on Lassoued’s MSc thesis in the Department of Economic and Management Sciences, Mediterranean Agronomic Institute of Chania, Greece, advised by Giannakas. The authors wish to thank the Editor-in-Chief and two anonymous reviewers for helpful comments on previous versions of the paper.
Economic Effects of the Consumer-oriented Genetically Modified Products in Markets with a Labelling Regime
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 499–526, September 2010
How to Cite
Lassoued, R. and Giannakas, K. (2010), Economic Effects of the Consumer-oriented Genetically Modified Products in Markets with a Labelling Regime. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 61: 499–526. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2010.00253.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
- (Original submitted September 2009, revision received February 2010, accepted March 2010.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!