Margherita Scoppola is Professor of Agricultural Economics, Dipartimento di studi sullo sviluppo economico, Università di Macerata, Macerata, Italy. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for correspondence. The author thanks Giovanni Anania, Luca Salvatici, the editor and two anonymous referees for helpful comments on an earlier draft of the article. Financial support received by the ‘New Issues in Agricultural, Food and Bio-energy Trade (AGFOODTRADE)’ (Small and Medium-scale Focused Research Project, grant agreement no. 212036) research projects funded by the European Commission and by the ‘European Union policies, economic and trade integration processes and WTO negotiations’ research project funded by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (Scientific Research Programs of National Relevance 2007) is gratefully acknowledged.
The Liberalisation of Tariff Rate Quotas under Oligopolistic Competition
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 584–604, September 2010
How to Cite
Scoppola, M. (2010), The Liberalisation of Tariff Rate Quotas under Oligopolistic Competition. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 61: 584–604. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2010.00258.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
- (Original submitted July 2009, revision received February 2010, accepted April 2010.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!