Dominic Moran is with the Research Division, SAC, West Mains Road, Edinburgh EH9 3JG, UK, as are Michael Macleod, Eileen Wall, Vera Eory, Alistair McVittie, Andrew Barnes, Robert Rees and Cairistiona F. E. Topp. E-mail: Dominic.firstname.lastname@example.org for correspondence. Andrew Moxey is with Pareto Consulting, Edinburgh, UK. Jenny Byars and Mike Thompson of the Committee on Climate Change provided continuous and insightful steering of the original project upon which this paper is based. The authors acknowledge valuable guidance and comments from the editor and two anonymous referees. Further funding from Scottish Government enabled the authors to undertake modification to the project report.
Marginal Abatement Cost Curves for UK Agricultural Greenhouse Gas Emissions
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 93–118, February 2011
How to Cite
Moran, D., Macleod, M., Wall, E., Eory, V., McVittie, A., Barnes, A., Rees, R., Topp, C. F. E. and Moxey, A. (2011), Marginal Abatement Cost Curves for UK Agricultural Greenhouse Gas Emissions. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 62: 93–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2010.00268.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2010
- (Original submitted January 2010, revision received March 2010, accepted July 2010.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!