Gerald Shively is with the Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University and also with the Department of Economics and Resource Management, Norwegian University of Life Sciences. E-mail: email@example.com for correspondence. Andres Garcia is with the Young Professionals Program, The World Bank, Washington, DC 20043, USA. For helpful advice and suggestions the authors thank Paul Preckel, Ana Rios seminar participants at CATIE and anonymous reviews. This research was made possible through support provided by the Office of Agriculture and Food Security, Bureau for Global Programs, US Agency for International Development, under the terms of the SANREM and AMA BASIS CRSP Awards. The opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the US Agency for International Development.
How Might Shadow Price Restrictions Reduce Technical Efficiency? Evidence from a Restricted DEA Analysis of Coffee Farms in Vietnam
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 47–58, February 2011
How to Cite
Garcia, A. F. and Shively, G. E. (2011), How Might Shadow Price Restrictions Reduce Technical Efficiency? Evidence from a Restricted DEA Analysis of Coffee Farms in Vietnam. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 62: 47–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2010.00269.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2010
- (Original submitted July 2008, revision received April 2009, accepted June 2010.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!