Abhijit Sharma is with the Bradford University School of Management, Emm Lane, Bradford BD9 4JL, UK. E-mail: email@example.com for correspondence. Alastair Bailey and Iain Fraser are with the Department of Economics, University of Kent, Kent, UK. We wish to acknowledge financial support received from the UK Research Councils through the Rural Economy and Land Use Grant (RES-224-25-0093). We would also like to thank survey participants in our pilot survey, as well as Rothamsted Research for granting us access to these farmers and to all respondents of the main survey itself. We acknowledge the help of the HGCA for allowing us the use of their mailing database to undertake the main survey. Finally, we would like to thank two anonymous referees and the editors of the JAE for their helpful comments on an earlier version of this paper, as well as Marco Bertaglia, Elodie Douarin, Mark Freeman, Alex Mohr and Chengang Wang for useful comments received. The usual disclaimers apply.
Technology Adoption and Pest Control Strategies Among UK Cereal Farmers: Evidence from Parametric and Nonparametric Count Data Models
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 73–92, February 2011
How to Cite
Sharma, A., Bailey, A. and Fraser, I. (2011), Technology Adoption and Pest Control Strategies Among UK Cereal Farmers: Evidence from Parametric and Nonparametric Count Data Models. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 62: 73–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2010.00272.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2010
- (Original submitted December 2009, revision received July 2010, accepted August 2010.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!