Hans-Peter Weikard is the corresponding author, and is with the Department of Social Sciences, Environmental Economics and Natural Resources Group, Wageningen University, Hollandseweg 1, NL-6706 KN Wageningen, The Netherlands. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Lars Hein is with the Department of Environmental Sciences, Environmental Systems Analysis Group, Wageningen University, P.O. Box 8080, NL-6700 DD Wageningen, The Netherlands. Email: email@example.com. We are grateful to three anonymous reviewers and the editor, David Harvey, for their thoughtful suggestions to improve our paper. All remaining shortcomings are our responsibility.
Efficient versus Sustainable Livestock Grazing in the Sahel
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 153–171, February 2011
How to Cite
Weikard, H.-P. and Hein, L. (2011), Efficient versus Sustainable Livestock Grazing in the Sahel. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 62: 153–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2010.00275.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
- (Original submitted March 2010, revision received June 2010, accepted August 2010.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!