Andrew Dillon is with the International Food Policy Research Institute, 2033 K St. NW Washington, DC 20006, USA. E-mail: email@example.com for correspondence. Financial support for the 2006 data collection was provided by the Projet du Développement de la Zone Lacustre – Phase II of the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD), the Programme Mali-Nord (GTZ/KfW), the Strategies and Analysis for Growth and Access program (Cornell University and Clark Atlanta University), the Einaudi Center at Cornell University and the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI). These data could not have been collected without the substantial assistance of Karin Dillon, Abdourhamane Maiga, Nouhou Idrissa Maiga, Mamadou Nadio, a dedicated team of survey enumerators and the helpful cooperation of the residents of the Zone Lacustre. The author gratefully acknowledges the valuable comments and suggestions from Christopher Barrett, Kaushik Basu, Daniel Gilligan, John Hoddinott, David Sahn and Xiaobo Zhang on earlier versions of this article during his dissertation as well as several anonymous reviewers. Rachel Gordon provided excellent research assistance. All errors remain the responsibility of the author.
Do Differences in the Scale of Irrigation Projects Generate Different Impacts on Poverty and Production?
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 474–492, June 2011
How to Cite
Dillon, A. (2011), Do Differences in the Scale of Irrigation Projects Generate Different Impacts on Poverty and Production?. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 62: 474–492. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2010.00276.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
- (Original submitted February 2010, revision received and accepted August 2010.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!