Klaus Glenk was with the Macaulay Institute, Aberdeen, UK and is now with the Scottish Agricultural College (SAC), Edinburgh, UK. E-mail: email@example.com for correspondence. Sergio Colombo is with the Area de Economía y Sociología Agraria, IFAPA, Centro Camino de Purchil, Granada, Spain. This research was funded by The Scottish Government Rural and Environment Research and Analysis Directorate (RERAD) and the project RTA2009-00024-00-00 funded by the Spanish Institute for Agricultural Research INIA and co-funded by the FEDER fund. We are grateful for the able research assistance of Diana Feliciano. We would also like to thank Nick Hanley, Helaina Black, Willie Towers and Christine Watson for continuous support and valuable discussions, and Kirsty Blackstock and Antoinette Kriel for useful comments on earlier versions. Thanks, too, to two anonymous reviewers, to David Harvey and to Sue Chilton for the valuable comments on an earlier draft.
How Sure Can You Be? A Framework for Considering Delivery Uncertainty in Benefit Assessments Based on Stated Preference Methods
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 25–46, February 2011
How to Cite
Glenk, K. and Colombo, S. (2011), How Sure Can You Be? A Framework for Considering Delivery Uncertainty in Benefit Assessments Based on Stated Preference Methods. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 62: 25–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2010.00278.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2010
- (Original submitted March 2010, revision received July 2010, accepted September 2010.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!