Romina Cavatassi was a PhD graduate from the Environmental Economics and Natural Resource Group, Wageningen University when the paper was written and is now environmental economics' consultant with the Food and Agricultural Organization, Viale delle Terme di Caracalla, Rome, Italy. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com for correspondence; Lina Salazar is a Research Fellow in the Strategy Development Division, Inter-American Development Bank, Washington, DC; Mario González-Flores is a PhD Candidate in the Department of Economics, American University, Washington, DC; Paul Winters is an Associate Professor in the Department of Economics, American University, Washington, DC. This study was funded by FAO–Netherlands Partnership Program (FNPP) and FAO Norway Partnership Program (FNOP). The authors thank the farmers and leaders of CONPAPA (Consorcio de la Papa): Francisco Jarrín and Hernán Pico; CIP and its Papa Andina Partnership Program, in particular: Graham Thiele, Patricio Espinosa, Jorge Andrade and José Jimenez; FAO-Ecuador: Iván Angulo Chacón; INIAP and PNRT-Papa: Iván Reinoso, Fabián Montesdeoca, Manuel Pumisacho, Fausto Yumisaca, Cecilia Monteros, José Unda, Xavier Cuesta, Jorge Rivadeneira and Ricardo Delgado; the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC): Galo Sánchez, Suzanne Mueller and its FORTIPAPA Project; the Central Ecuatoriana de Servicios Agropecuarios (CESA); M.A.R.CO. (Minga para la Acción Rural y la Cooperación): Carlos Falconí, Paúl Solís and Xavier Checa; the Instituto de Ecología y Desarrollo de las Comunidades Andinas (IEDECA): Mauricio Realpe, Osvaldo Poso and Alberto Oleas; Fabián Muñoz. The authors would also like to acknowledge the constructive and valuable comments from two anonymous referees. The usual disclaimer applies.
How do Agricultural Programmes Alter Crop Production? Evidence from Ecuador
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 403–428, June 2011
How to Cite
Cavatassi, R., Salazar, L., González-Flores, M. and Winters, P. (2011), How do Agricultural Programmes Alter Crop Production? Evidence from Ecuador. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 62: 403–428. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2010.00279.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
- (Original submitted February 2010, revision received July 2010, accepted September 2010.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!