Genti Kostandini is an Assistant Professor in the Agricultural and Applied Economics Department at the University of Georgia, Griffin Campus, Griffin, GA, USA. E-mail: email@example.com for correspondence. Bradford Mills is a Professor in the Agricultural and Applied Economics Department at Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA, USA. Elton Mykerezi is an Assistant Professor in the Applied Economics Department at the University of Minnesota, St. Paul, MN, USA. The authors thank David Harvey and two anonymous reviewers for helpful comments on this research. Financial support, as well as support with household data and GIS data from the International Food Policy Research Institute (Washington, DC) is gratefully acknowledged.
Ex Ante Evaluation of Drought-Tolerant Varieties in Eastern and Central Africa
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 172–206, February 2011
How to Cite
Kostandini, G., Mills, B. and Mykerezi, E. (2011), Ex Ante Evaluation of Drought-Tolerant Varieties in Eastern and Central Africa. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 62: 172–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2010.00281.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
- (Original submitted February 2010, revision received July 2010, accepted August 2010.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!