Choice Experiments in Developing Countries: Implementation, Challenges and Policy Implications
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 245–247, February 2011
How to Cite
Otieno, D. J. (2011), Choice Experiments in Developing Countries: Implementation, Challenges and Policy Implications. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 62: 245–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2010.00282.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!