Both Gunnar Breustedt and Hendrik Habermann are with the Department of Agricultural Economics, University of Kiel, Olshausenstrasse 40, 24118 Kiel, Germany. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for correspondence. The authors thank S. Hohls from Landdata Ltd. for providing farm data and the Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes for financial support. They are also grateful to two anonymous referees for critical and constructive comments that improved the article. Finally, the authors wish to thank the journal’s editor for helpful comments and suggestions.
The Incidence of EU Per-Hectare Payments on Farmland Rental Rates: A Spatial Econometric Analysis of German Farm-Level Data
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 225–243, February 2011
How to Cite
Breustedt, G. and Habermann, H. (2011), The Incidence of EU Per-Hectare Payments on Farmland Rental Rates: A Spatial Econometric Analysis of German Farm-Level Data. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 62: 225–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2010.00286.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
- (Original submitted February 2010, revision received August 2010, accepted September 2010.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!