Stephen Hynes is the contact author and is a senior researcher with the Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit, J.E. Cairnes School of Business and Economics, National University of Ireland, Galway, Office. E-mail: email@example.com. Danny Campbell is a lecturer in environmental economics at the Institute of Agri-Food & Land Use, Queen’s University Belfast. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Peter Howley is a research officer at the Rural Economy Research Centre, Teagasc, Athenry, Galway, Ireland. E-mail: email@example.com. The authors would like to acknowledge the useful comments received from the Editor-in-Chief and the two anonymous referees on previous versions of the paper. This paper was written as part of a Rural Stimulus Funded project, financed by The Irish Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food.
A Holistic vs. an Attribute-based Approach to Agri-Environmental Policy Valuation: Do Welfare Estimates Differ?
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 305–329, June 2011
How to Cite
Hynes, S., Campbell, D. and Howley, P. (2011), A Holistic vs. an Attribute-based Approach to Agri-Environmental Policy Valuation: Do Welfare Estimates Differ?. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 62: 305–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2010.00287.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
- (Original submitted April 2010, revision received August 2010, accepted October 2010.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!