Emmanuelle Quillérou was a PhD student at the Kent Business School, University of Kent, Canterbury, CT2 7PE, UK. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for correspondence. Rob Fraser is Professor of Agricultural Economics at the School of Economics of the University of Kent, and also Adjunct Professor of Agricultural and Resource Economics at the University of Western Australia. Iain Fraser is a Reader in Agri-Environmental Economics at the School of Economics, University of Kent. We are particularly grateful to the Editor-in-Chief, as well as to two anonymous reviewers for their very helpful comments on previous versions.
Farmer Compensation and its Consequences for Environmental Benefit Provision in the Higher Level Stewardship Scheme
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 330–339, June 2011
How to Cite
Quillérou, E., Fraser, R. and Fraser, I. (2011), Farmer Compensation and its Consequences for Environmental Benefit Provision in the Higher Level Stewardship Scheme. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 62: 330–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2011.00291.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2011
- (Original submitted April 2010, revision received September 2010, accepted January 2011.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!