All three authors are Associate Professors with the Department of Finance and Economics, Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS 39762-9580, USA. E-mail: email@example.com for correspondence. The authors thank two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on an earlier draft.
Assessing Total Factor Productivity Growth in Sub-Saharan African Agriculture
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 357–374, June 2011
How to Cite
Rezek, J. P., Campbell, R. C. and Rogers, K. E. (2011), Assessing Total Factor Productivity Growth in Sub-Saharan African Agriculture. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 62: 357–374. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2011.00292.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2011
- (Original submitted March 2010, revision received October 2010, accepted December 2010.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!