John Cranfield and Spencer Henson are Professors with the Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics, University of Guelph, Guelph, ON N1G 2W1, Canada. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for correspondence. Oliver Masakure is Assistant Professor with the Department of Organizational Leadership and Human Rights, Wilfrid Laurier University, Brantford Campus, Brantford, ON N3T 6C9, Canada. The authors thank the anonymous referees and David Harvey for constructive comments.
Factors Affecting the Extent to which Consumers Incorporate Functional Ingredients into their Diets
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
© 2011 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 375–392, June 2011
How to Cite
Cranfield, J., Henson, S. and Masakure, O. (2011), Factors Affecting the Extent to which Consumers Incorporate Functional Ingredients into their Diets. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 62: 375–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2011.00293.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
- (Original submitted April 2010, revision received September 2010, accepted December 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!