Johan F. M. Swinnen and Thijs Vandemoortele are with LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance and Department of Economics, University of Leuven (KUL), Leuven, Belgium. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for correspondence. We gratefully acknowledge useful comments from Gerald Willmann, Jim Vercammen, Frank van Tongeren, Jo Reynaerts and Frans Spinnewyn, and also from two anonymous reviewers and the editor. This research was financially support by Research Foundation – Flanders (FWO) and the KU Leuven Research Fund (EF) and Methusalem.
Trade and the Political Economy of Food Standards
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
© 2011 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 259–280, June 2011
How to Cite
Swinnen, J. F. M. and Vandemoortele, T. (2011), Trade and the Political Economy of Food Standards. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 62: 259–280. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2011.00294.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
- (Original submitted June 2010, revision received October 2010, accepted December 2010.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!