Paul Winters is an Associate Professor with the Department of Economics at American University, Washington, DC, USA. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for correspondence. Alessandro Maffioli and Lina Salazar are respectively a Lead Economist with the Strategy Development Division and Economist with the Environment, Rural Development and Disaster Risk Management Division of the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), Washington, DC. The authors are grateful to the IDB’s Office of Strategic Planning and Development Effectiveness and in particular Carola Alvarez for financial support for this research and for sponsoring the workshop Evaluating the Impact of Agricultural Projects in Developing Countries held in Washington, DC on 19–20 October 2009. The authors also thank participants at this workshop for helpful discussion on the issues of impact evaluation for agricultural projects and the editor of this journal for his input into this article. The views expressed in this article and special feature are those of the authors and should not be attributed to the IDB or its member countries.
Introduction to the Special Feature: Evaluating the Impact of Agricultural Projects in Developing Countries
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
© 2011 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 393–402, June 2011
How to Cite
Winters, P., Maffioli, A. and Salazar, L. (2011), Introduction to the Special Feature: Evaluating the Impact of Agricultural Projects in Developing Countries. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 62: 393–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2011.00296.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
- (Original submitted November 2010, revision received January 2011, accepted February 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!