Adrian D. Uzea is an M.Sc. graduate, Jill E. Hobbs is a Professor and Jing Zhang is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Bioresource Policy, Business & Economics at the University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, SK, Canada. E-mail: email@example.com for correspondence. Funding for this research was provided by the Consumer and Market Demand Network (http://www.consumerdemand.re.ualberta.ca/) and Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada. The authors gratefully acknowledge the helpful comments received from two anonymous referees and the JAE editor.
Activists and Animal Welfare: Quality Verifications in the Canadian Pork Sector
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 281–304, June 2011
How to Cite
Uzea, A. D., Hobbs, J. E. and Zhang, J. (2011), Activists and Animal Welfare: Quality Verifications in the Canadian Pork Sector. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 62: 281–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2011.00297.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
- (Original submitted July 2009, revision received May 2010, accepted December 2010.)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!