Laura Mørch Andersen, Assistant Professor at FOI – Institute of Food and Resource Economics, University of Copenhagen, http://www.foi.dk, e-mail: email@example.com. The research was funded by the Danish Social Science Research Council (FSE). I thank Kenneth Train, David Revelt and Paul Ruud for allowing me to use their MMNL software, and for allowing me to use a later version, which allows for correlation between mixed parameters, and I thank Kenneth Train for his clear and speedy answers to my questions. I also thank Martin Browning and Wim Verbeke for useful comments on an earlier version of this article, and not least an anonymous referee who improved this paper significantly.
Animal Welfare and Eggs – Cheap Talk or Money on the Counter?
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 565–584, September 2011
How to Cite
Andersen, L. M. (2011), Animal Welfare and Eggs – Cheap Talk or Money on the Counter?. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 62: 565–584. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2011.00310.x
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2011
- (Original submitted March 2010, revision received May 2011, accepted June 2011.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!