Grigorios Emvalomatis is an Assistant Professor in the Business Economics Group, Wageningen University, Hollandseweg 1, 6706KN, the Netherlands. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for correspondence. This paper has benefited greatly from the comments and suggestions of two anonymous reviewers and the Editor in Chief, as well as from discussions with Alfons Oude Lansink.
Productivity Growth in German Dairy Farming using a Flexible Modelling Approach
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 83–101, February 2012
How to Cite
Emvalomatis, G. (2012), Productivity Growth in German Dairy Farming using a Flexible Modelling Approach. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 63: 83–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2011.00312.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
- (Original submitted October 2010, revision received April 2011, accepted June 2011.)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!