Johannes Sauer is a senior lecturer in Environmental Economics in the Department of Economics, Manchester University, Sophia Davidova is a Professor of European Agricultural Policy in the School of Economics, University of Kent, and Laure Latruffe is a researcher in INRA, UMR1302 SMART, Rennes, France. Contact: Laure Latruffe, INRA – UMR SMART, 4 Allée Bobierre, CS 61103 Rennes 35011, France. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for correspondence. The authors are grateful to Yann Desjeux for his work on the dataset, and to two anonymous reviewers for their comments on an earlier draft of this paper.
Determinants of Smallholders’ Decisions to Leave Land Fallow: The Case of Kosovo
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 119–141, February 2012
How to Cite
Sauer, J., Davidova, S. and Latruffe, L. (2012), Determinants of Smallholders’ Decisions to Leave Land Fallow: The Case of Kosovo. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 63: 119–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2011.00321.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
- (Original submitted October 2010, revision received June 2011, accepted July 2011.)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!