Wyn Morgan is a Professor in the School of Economics, University of Nottingham, University Park, Nottingham NG7 2RD, UK. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for correspondence. John Cotter is a Professor in the Centre for Financial Markets, Smurfit School of Business, University College Dublin, Carysfort Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, Ireland. E-mail: email@example.com. Kevin Dowd is a Visiting Professor at the Pensions Institute, Cass Business School, 106 Bunhill Row London EC1Y 8TZ. Cotter acknowledges the support of Science Foundation Ireland under Grant Number 08/SRC/FM1389. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The authors acknowledge the helpful comments of two anonymous reviewers of an earlier version of this paper.
Extreme Measures of Agricultural Financial Risk
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 65–82, February 2012
How to Cite
Morgan, W., Cotter, J. and Dowd, K. (2012), Extreme Measures of Agricultural Financial Risk. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 63: 65–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2011.00322.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
- (Original submitted July 2010, revision received March 2011, accepted June 2011.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!