Rafat Soboh is a senior consultant at TERMAC Consultancy & Research. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for correspondence. Alfons Oude Lansink is a professor of Business Economics at Wageningen University. Gert van Dijk holds the NCR-chair Theory and Practice of Cooperation in the Dept of Marketing and Consumer Behaviour at Wageningen University. Thanks are due to two anonymous reviewers and the editor for comments on an earlier draft.
Efficiency of Cooperatives and Investor Owned Firms Revisited
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2012 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 142–157, February 2012
How to Cite
Soboh, R., Oude Lansink, A. and Van Dijk, G. (2012), Efficiency of Cooperatives and Investor Owned Firms Revisited. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 63: 142–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2011.00324.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
- (Original submitted April 2010, revision received August 2011, accepted September 2011.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!