José A. Gómez-Limón, Department of Agricultural Economics, University of Córdoba, Spain. Esperanza Vera-Toscano, Instituto de Estudios Sociales Avanzados, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (IESA-CSIC) Spain. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for correspondence. Margarita Rico-González, Department of Agricultural and Forestry Engineering, University of Valladolid, Spain. The authors are indebted to the anonymous reviewers and the editor, whose comments led to important improvements in the article. This research was made possible by the support provided by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology and FEDER (research project AGL2010-17560-C02-01).
Measuring Individual Preferences for Rural Multifunctionality: The Importance of Demographic and Residential Heterogeneity
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 1–24, February 2012
How to Cite
Gómez-Limón, J. A., Vera-Toscano, E. and Rico-González, M. (2012), Measuring Individual Preferences for Rural Multifunctionality: The Importance of Demographic and Residential Heterogeneity. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 63: 1–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2011.00325.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
- (Original submitted October 2010, revision received August 2011, accepted October 2011.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!