Wasantha Athukorala is a researcher in the School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology, Queensland, Australia. E-mail: email@example.com for correspondence. Clevo Wilson is an Associate Professor in the School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology, Queensland, Australia. Tim Robinson is a Professor in the School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology, Queensland, Australia. The authors acknowledge the useful comments received on previous versions of the paper from the Editor and two anonymous referees.
Determinants of Health Costs due to Farmers’ Exposure to Pesticides: An Empirical Analysis
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 158–174, February 2012
How to Cite
Athukorala, W., Wilson, C. and Robinson, T. (2012), Determinants of Health Costs due to Farmers’ Exposure to Pesticides: An Empirical Analysis. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 63: 158–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2011.00326.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- (Original submitted September 2010, revision received July 2011, accepted August 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!