Rob Fraser is with the School of Economics, University of Kent. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for correspondence. I am grateful to two anonymous reviewers and the Editor for their helpful comments on previous versions of this paper.
Moral Hazard, Targeting and Contract Duration in Agri-Environmental Policy
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 56–64, February 2012
How to Cite
Fraser, R. (2012), Moral Hazard, Targeting and Contract Duration in Agri-Environmental Policy. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 63: 56–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2011.00327.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
- (Original submitted April 2011, revision received July 2011, accepted September 2011.)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!