Richard Bennett is Professor of Agricultural Economics and Kelvin Balcombe is Professor of Applied Econometrics in the Department of Food Economics and Marketing, School of Agriculture, Policy and Development, University of Reading, PO Box 237, Reading RG6 6AR, UK. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for correspondence. The authors acknowledge with thanks funding from the Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs to undertake the research reported here. We also thank two anonymous referees and the Editor for their helpful comments.
Farmers’ Willingness to Pay for a Tuberculosis Cattle Vaccine
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 408–424, June 2012
How to Cite
Bennett, R. and Balcombe, K. (2012), Farmers’ Willingness to Pay for a Tuberculosis Cattle Vaccine. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 63: 408–424. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2011.00330.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
- (Original submitted August 2010, revision received July 2011, accepted November 2011.)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!