Sean Pascoe is with CSIRO Marine and Atmospheric Research, Ecosciences Precinct, PO Box 2583, Brisbane, Queensland 4001, Australia. E-mail: email@example.com for correspondence. The remaining authors are all with the School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia. The authors would like to thank the two anonymous reviewers and the editor for their useful comments. Financial support from the QUT Business School and the FRDC (Project 2008/306) is gratefully acknowledged.
Factors Affecting Technical Efficiency of Rice Farmers in Village Reservoir Irrigation Systems of Sri Lanka
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 627–638, September 2012
How to Cite
Gedara, K. M., Wilson, C., Pascoe, S. and Robinson, T. (2012), Factors Affecting Technical Efficiency of Rice Farmers in Village Reservoir Irrigation Systems of Sri Lanka. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 63: 627–638. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2012.00343.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
- (Original submitted August 2011, revision received February 2012, accepted March 2012.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!