Jūratė Jaraitė and Andrius Kažukauskas are with the Centre for Environmental and Resource Economics and the School of Business and Economics, Umeå University, SE-901 83, Umeå, Sweden. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for correspondence. Andrius Kažukauskas’ research was partly funded under the Research Stimulus Fund 2007 of the Irish Department of Agriculture and Food, whose support is gratefully acknowledged. The authors thank Carol Newman for her valuable comments on the early draft of this paper and language editing. We also thank Christoph R. Weiss, the participants at the CERE workshop in Ammarnäs (April, 2011) and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments. We are grateful to the FADN unit for providing us the dataset and Daragh Clancy with Fiona Thorne from Teagasc for helping us to obtain access to this dataset.
The Effect of Mandatory Agro-Environmental Policy on Farm Fertiliser and Pesticide Expenditure
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 656–676, September 2012
How to Cite
Jaraitė, J. and Kažukauskas, A. (2012), The Effect of Mandatory Agro-Environmental Policy on Farm Fertiliser and Pesticide Expenditure. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 63: 656–676. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2012.00346.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
- (Original submitted October 2011, revision received February 2012, accepted March 2012.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!