Giacomo Zanello is currently at the Department of Agricultural and Food Economics, School of Agriculture Policy and Development, University of Reading, Early Gate, Whiteknights Road, RG6 6AR, Reading, UK. E-mail: email@example.com for correspondence. The author would like to thank Dr. C.S. Srinivasan and Prof. Bhavani Shankar for their invaluable advice and expert guidance. The comments and the editing work of JAE chief editor, David Harvey, are gratefully acknowledged. Any remaining errors are mine.
Mobile Phones and Radios: Effects on Transactions Costs and Market Participation for Households in Northern Ghana
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 694–714, September 2012
How to Cite
Zanello, G. (2012), Mobile Phones and Radios: Effects on Transactions Costs and Market Participation for Households in Northern Ghana. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 63: 694–714. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2012.00352.x
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!