Vasiliki Fourmouzi is a Ph.D. graduate of the Department of Economics, University of Crete, Greece. E-mail: email@example.com for correspondence. Margarita Genius is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Economics, University of Crete, Greece. Peter Midmore is a Professor at the School of Management and Business, Aberystwyth University. The first author gratefully acknowledges financial support from the Greek General Secretariat of Research and Technology programme Pythagoras I: ‘Management of Natural Resources: Theory and Practice’. The second author gratefully acknowledges the financial support of a Marie Curie Transfer of Knowledge Fellowship of the European Community’s Sixth Framework Programme under contract number MTKD-CT-014288, as well as financial support from a University of Crete research grant. We wish to thank Diansheng Dong, Thanasis Stengos, and the participants of the XIIth Congress of the European Association of Agricultural Economists, where an earlier version of this study was presented, for valuable comments. The helpful suggestions and comments of three anonymous reviewers and the Editor in Chief of this journal are also gratefully acknowledged.
The Demand for Organic and Conventional Produce in London, UK: A System Approach
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 677–693, September 2012
How to Cite
Fourmouzi, V., Genius, M. and Midmore, P. (2012), The Demand for Organic and Conventional Produce in London, UK: A System Approach. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 63: 677–693. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2012.00353.x
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
- (Original submitted December 2011, Revision received March 2012, Accepted May 2012.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!