Andrea Zimmermann is the contact author and both authors are with the Institute for Food and Resource Economics, University of Bonn, Nussallee 21, Bonn 53115, Germany. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for correspondence. The work was partially funded by the Directorate-General for Research of the EU-Commission in the context of the SEAMLESS Integrated Project, EU 6th Framework Programme, Contract No. 010036-2. The authors thank three anonymous referees and the editor for their very useful comments during the review process.
Structural Change of European Dairy Farms – A Cross-Regional Analysis
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 576–603, September 2012
How to Cite
Zimmermann, A. and Heckelei, T. (2012), Structural Change of European Dairy Farms – A Cross-Regional Analysis. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 63: 576–603. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2012.00355.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- (Original submitted November 2010, revision received July 2011, accepted April, 2012.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!