Shan Ma is a post-doctoral scholar, Natural Capital Project, Stanford University. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for correspondence. Scott M. Swinton is a Professor and Frank Lupi is a Professor at the Department of Agricultural, Food and Resource Economics, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan. Christina Jolejole-Foreman is a PhD candidate at the Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, Illinois. The authors gratefully acknowledge support from the National Science Foundation under the Human and Social Dynamics and Long-term Ecological Research programmes. Thanks are also due to Michigan AgBioResearch and the Michigan State University Environmental Science and Policy Program. For valuable discussions, they thank Phil Robertson, Natalie Rector, Rob Shupp, Soren Anderson, Sara Syswerda, Lenisa Vangjel and Daniel Mooney. For data, they thank the 1,700 survey respondents as well as participants in focus groups and pre-tests. This research was conducted while the lead author was a PhD student at the Department of Agricultural, Food and Resource Economics, Michigan State University, Michigan, USA.
Farmers’ Willingness to Participate in Payment-for-Environmental-Services Programmes
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 604–626, September 2012
How to Cite
Ma, S., Swinton, S. M., Lupi, F. and Jolejole-Foreman, C. (2012), Farmers’ Willingness to Participate in Payment-for-Environmental-Services Programmes. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 63: 604–626. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-9552.2012.00358.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- (Original submitted July 2011, revision received March 2012, accepted June 2012.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!